Whalehaven, an 86 square metre holiday apartment on the second floor of an Edwardian building not 20 metres from the waves, has just been completely renovated with style and an eye for detail. It has oak floors in the living room and marble tiles in the bathroom. The kitchen is designed for real cooking, with granite work-tops and every appliance you require. The sitting and dining-room furniture is tranquil country-chic with a corner cupboard housing the TV. An Italian firestove keeps you warm in winter and wi-fi allows you to stay in touch with family and friends. Beds are made up with down pillows and duvets, the bed linen is Indian-cotton and embroided. A small back verandah looks up to the mountain and is equipped with French garden furniture and a gas barbecue for relaxed outdoor dining.
- 2 bedrooms opening onto the back verandah overlooking the mountain (one with a queen-sized bed, one with twin beds)
- 1 bathroom with a shower and bath, under-floor heating
- Separate toilet with basin
- Well-equipped kitchen (oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine)
- Large reception room with dining area and views overlooking the harbour and False Bay
(Hover over images for description)